Analysis and Reporting Package
What are the benefits of the analysis and reporting package?
- allow you to gain an overall understanding of school travel in your authority
- save time creating reports and presentations for management
- raise the profile of your school travel team by providing a range of relevant data and graphs
- allow you to better understand the difference in travel needs between different socio-economic groups
Authority Summary Report:
- a circa 30 page document containing a summary of county level data including travel distances, modal shift, travel costs, carbon emissions and socio-economic profiling (requires Mosaic add on).
- contains pre-formatted graphs and tables for use in other reports and presentations
- fantastic for sharing intelligence with management and helping to raise the profile of sustainable travel within your organisation
- an excellent source of reference material for promotional material and press releases
- summary of individual school data, including distances, modal shift, travel costs, carbon emissions and socio-economic profiling
- set your own criteria for schools you would like to target and then use the database to create your own priority list
- high quality map showing the locations and sustainable travel grades of all the primary and secondary schools in the authority. A great way of identifying any potential geographical differences in school travel habits
- authority School Safety Map showing where all collisions involving school age children during school journey times has occurred in the past five years